Book for basics of current & electromagnetism

hello,

which is the best book to get the basics of current and electromagnetism?

Replies

• AT-OK
    AT-OK
    you can use Engineering Electromagnetics by William Hyte.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    thank u
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    supradeep.v
    hello,

which is the best book to get the basics of current and electromagnetism?
    try out this book also " classical electromagnetism" by franklin
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    another good book is "Getting started in electronics" by Forrest M. Mims III. its nicely detailed and gets to the point with good visual graphics.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    it is franklin or jerrald frankllin?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# This could be the book you are looking for -

Classical Electromagnetism - Jerrold Franklin - Google Books

Classical Electromagnetism is built for readers who want to learn about the theory of electricity and magnetism. The text starts in historical order, moving through Coulomb's law and the magnetic law of Biot-Savart to Maxwell's unification of physics. Author Jerrold Franklin carefully develops each stage of the theory without oversimplifying. Throughout, he demonstrates how key principles can be defined on a more fundamental basis to enhance reader understanding. The mathematics and physics are unified so that readers learn the material in the context of real physics applications.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    can it be downloaded anywhere?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I have used this half a century back:
    Basic Electricity - Google Books
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    U can refer "Field Theory" by Basavaraju... A very fine Book to understand the concepts of Electric, Magnetic and ElectroMagnetic Fields....
    I have refered this and understood every concept very nice...

Sure this will help u if u r feeling hard to understand reading books by any other authors...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our economy are in a position to build strength during this interval(eurozone) but ​If Europe does slip into a crisis, it is going to be a very difficult time. There...
my self prerana patel😀...m frm satna(m.p.)...m in class 12th ...2012-13...frm maths stream..nd i wanted to do something freat in engineering..something nevr done before..! vese mah passion is to be designer..!...
i need to know the advancements in the digital image processing from the very beginning.... we all can obtain the knowledge about the recent advancements in the field.... but i...
Some fat people are jolly good fellows. Happy and healthy. Seems that all fat is not bad. Studies at Texas A&M indicate that 6-phosphorofructo-2-kinase (iPFK2) enzyme may be the protective...
Just wondering what is the actual and exact function of a shaft in any engine inside a vehicle?