Bomb Blasts In Assam | Bomb Blasts in Guwahati

It has happened again. There are about 13 blasts in 15 minutes. Over 30 people are dead.

Is there an end to this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

Areas where blasts happened are - Ganeshguri and Fancy Bazar in Guwahati. Barapeta and Bongaigoan and Kokrajhar in Upper Assam. Around 23 people have been killed and around fifty injured according to unofficial reports. Reports claim that ULFA could be behind these serial blasts.
    The blasts took place almost simultaneously at 11:30 hrs at crowded marketplaces. Security has been increased around Bongaigon Refinery following the blasts. This is the third bomb blast incident in Assam this year.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I can't get the Situation that what actually they are going to show... !!!

is there no any option to Stop them????
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ๐Ÿ˜” I can't believe that we've neglected the discussions on bomb detection. Can someone pick up the idea of the laser spectrography thing? It's worth a shot!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ash, if you have time, how about an article? Looks like our articles get lot of responses. We'll put it on the front page just like the Space Elevator article.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Ash, if you have time, how about an article? Looks like our articles get lot of responses. We'll put it on the front page just like the Space Elevator article.
    Looking forward for it.

But question is how worth 'laser spectrography' is? I suppose they were using this technology in Delhi.. but results were no better then blasts and blasts... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Seems like CEan first target should be to develop something to determine the Bombs location within a mile...

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Looking forward for it.

But question is how worth 'laser spectrography' is? I suppose they were using this technology in Delhi.. but results were no better then blasts and blasts... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Seems like CEan first target should be to develop something to determine the Bombs location within a mile...

-CB
    CB, one mile would be too big for any detector. I propose a radius of 20 meters for the sensors.

Any crazy ideas on identifying bombs? Probably we need some help from Chemical Engineers, Electronics Engineers & Metallurgy engineers. Hello!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    CB, one mile would be too big for any detector. I propose a radius of 20 meters for the sensors.

Any crazy ideas on identifying bombs? Probably we need some help from Chemical Engineers, Electronics Engineers & Metallurgy engineers. Hello!

I already guessed that somebody would post this post before you posted. But the reason I use 1 mile was, it should be feasible and economical if we want to make any city safe?

How many detectors which can sense for 20 mt can be installed?

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now i am confused. i tried passing a BPSK signal through a convolutional encoder through trellis . but trellis accpets only binary so it rejected my BPSK input ๐Ÿ˜” so...
hey guyz.. i need to prepare a project for my TE miniproject using matlab.. can anyone suggest any topic....๐Ÿ˜•
Hey Cean please join the Group... by this group there is a common group id for some group members and we can send mail directly to them. https://ceans.myid.net/https://p1j2k3.springnote.com/pages/390234
Hey guys Please review the Golmaal returns and there is secret of Roll of PARESH RAWAL who is going to take this Roll this time?
I heard that Yahoo removed 1500 employees is it real or it is a rumor ๐Ÿ˜’