Boiler tube leakages in power plant

With deteriorating coal qualities in Indian coal,boiler tube leakages have become a chronic problem for boiler outages. In spite of improving flame geometry , regular soot blowing , maintaining burner condition, & watch against delayed combustion of fuel particles,boiler tube leakages are not completely avoided. Major generation loss is mainly due to this problem. Weld-overlay /coating over boiler tubes have improved the performance vis-a vis tube leakages. What is Europian / American or South East countries experience towards yearly availability of boiler with respect to Boiler tube outages?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally Ni-Hard II or IV is used as grinding roll or ball material. What is maximum running life is expected from this material in terms of wear ?😕
Hello Friends.. i dont know how exactly i post this.. but i am on one of the most crucial and sadistic moments of my life.. i am student of 5th...

hai

hai friends😁
I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out...
TCS campus recruitment consists of 3 parts: 1. written test 2. general interview 3. hr/management interview Written test is conducted online. It comprises of 3 Sections: 1. verbal ability test...