BMW 7 Series FaceLift Tweaked A Little, Bumped Up A Little Launch In India

BMW India is all set to bring forth its facelift-ed BMW 7 Series luxury sedan in India tomorrow. The BMW 7-Series from the German automobile giant will now be a more dynamic version of itself, thanks to the fine tweaks it has got in the latest makeover. Just a few days back, we saw this beautiful ride at a charity event in Jodhpur, when it was unveiled by the BMW India’s brand ambassador, the cricket field superstar, Sachin Tendulkar.

The BMW 7 Series LCi (Life Cycle Impulse) is powered by the 3 Litres-inline six turbo diesel motor and a 258 Bhp max-power engine that will be mated to the eight speed auto-transmission unit, instead of seven. Amidst the many exterior changes, we have - revised xenon headlamps, a wider kidney grill with 9 slats, a new rear chrome strip bumper and tail lights with differing shades of red.

2013-BMW-7-Series-Facelift5

On the inside, there's a quite a bit of tweaking done too. We have new design front seats, rear seats with adjustable backrest angle, seat position, and head restraints, an optional Rear Seat Entertainment Package, an enhanced interior soundproofing and a new extended ambient lighting system. There’s also the option for a 10.25-inch LCD display for the iDrive system and 3D navigation maps as well. So in-all a great cabin experience on the wheels drives your way.

While in India, we might be welcoming the 730Ld and the 740Li variants from the BMW 7 series, it is being reported that the the new 7-Series will be assembled locally at the BMW's Chennai assembly via the completely Knocked down (CKD) kit route.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tired of the time it takes to make 200 copies of that urgently needed document in office? A problem to your solution lies with HP - thanks to Officejet Pro...
Hello, I have a quick question to ask here. Recently I wanted to have a roof installed on my terrace to ward off the heavy rainfall. But because of the...
Hi. I am trying to make a database connection in Eclipse with Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver") or DriverManager.registerDriver(new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver()). I have also added an external jar file classes12.jar but I am getting an...
i make small project myself using java. i have created many frame in a many classes. so i need to open sup window(sup frame) at the time of main window(main...
This is an old one that came up during Lyndon's presidential term. LYNDON X B = JOHNSON Each letter stands for a unique digit zero to nine. When the letters...