Bluetooth to GPRS

I have a watch-like blood pressure monitoring device. This device measures BP and then trasmits it as a bluetooth signal. I am looking to find a cheap/painless way to take that signal, convert to GPRS/2G and transmit to a remote server that could be miles away. Any ideas?!

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    When you convert that signal into a BlueTooth signal you can very well send HTTP Requests through TCP IP using a Daemon running on the server... 😀 Why do you want to use a GPRS/2G now?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, I suggest you have a look at this page , its regarding athelete monitoring mechanism

Athlete Monitoring

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Beyond smart phones: Sensor network to make 'smart cities' envisioned
Tata Pixel -Zero Turn Drive [video=youtube;Pk_S7t31VDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_S7t31VDY[/video]
Share the HCL Technologies campus recruitment process & placement paper questions in this thread. If you have appeared for their interview, please share your experience here.
😀 Hey Folks I am Chetan. I am new to CE. I heard about this forum many times and finally joined it. And it seems pretty cool. Now let`s rock...
what are the applications of computer garphics? Explain about flay pannel displays?