bluetooth project help

hi...can anyone help me on my project "bluemesh : multihop scatternet formation"...
BlueMesh forms scatternets without requiring the Bluetooth devices to be all in each
other transmission range.
The problem is that i donno how to start with the project?? i mean this being a routing protocol..i dont have an idea of how to..

can anyone tell me about implementing adhoc routing protocols..??

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Many routing mechanisms and protocols ad hoc networks have been proposed. In general, these protocols can be divided in two categories; reactive and preactive.Optimized Link State Routing Protocol (OLSR) are some examples of this category. Unlike their counterparts in wired networks, the proactive routing protocols used in mobile ad hoc network try to exchange as less amount of information as possible to reduce control overhead.

OLSR is derived from the routing approach used in HIPERNET Type 1, which realizes originally multi-hop routing in MAC layer. An interesting feature of OLSR is that it use multipoint relays to distribute broadcasting messages. Compared with flooding, such an approach could have fewer overheads to distribute broadcast messages.

Correct me If Wrong...

Download these Papers I hope these will help you....

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • smahamood
    smahamood
    thanks for the help...

😎

can anyone tell me the modules in a bluetooth network formation like there must be module for device discovery.i want to know which module is the first one and which one follows...
    please help me with this......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀 :-( Hello Guys ..the above smily that you can see..have you ever thought how these smilies are formed? Today the thought arises in my mind...so just search on it..and...
hi, i`m ravi teja(can call me teja) i have 2 things to ask.. 1. i`m really interested in web development, no technology(asp.net or php...) preference in particular, but...not able to...
hey, i`m teja and now i`m in my final year 2nd semster of Btech and i gotta do a project work within a period of 3months from now. frankly speaking...
What is record and Play back in QTP? Record and Playback is the very basic functionality of QTP. Functional tools like QTP/Selenium have ability to record and playback the user...
Can anybody tell me which OS is used in Spice, Max, Airfone, Karbonn & other low cost mobiles. ? Is it possible to upgrade this OS or no ? Many...