Bluetooth controlled toy helicopter

hi........can somebody explain how a bluetooth controlled helicopter works????

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sniya
    hi........can somebody explain how a bluetooth controlled helicopter works????
    It would be great if you share some more details or model number, company name of the helicopter you are talking.
  • sniya
    sniya
    i dnt know bout the details ...... but RC helicopters like storm bee BBZ351(thats what i saw on youtube)...uses smartphone instead of remote control.... i would like to know how....n whether it is possible to convert a remote controlled toy into bluetooth controlled by making some change in the ckt itself
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sniya
    i dnt know bout the details ...... but RC helicopters like storm bee BBZ351(thats what i saw on youtube)...uses smartphone instead of remote control.... i would like to know how....n whether it is possible to convert a remote controlled toy into bluetooth controlled by making some change in the ckt itself
    Yes you can control as you just have to take over control from RC receiver and you also have to setup circuitry for bluetooth which is capable of driving motors as per command received.

Before that you also have to hack RC command.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks as though a breakthrough in areal transport is imminent. Aeros have unveiled a working prototype of a lighter than air craft that bodes well to introduce a leisurely, luxurious...
Genome mapping is about to invade the cyberspace. Malware is the bane of the Internet. Currently one tries to develop anti malware cures after one surfaces. Invincea labs in Fairfax,...
It is impossible to keep a good man down. Especially Einstein. The LHC experiment seemed to show that the speed of light is not the limit. Within hours this had...
Want to book your LPG cylinder online via an android app? Well, leading LPG cylinders service providers Bharat Gas, Indane and HP Gas have launched their respective android apps to...
In a dual SIM phone, why do I get call waiting on one of the SIM when there's a call in progress on another SIM?