BlueStacks: Run Android Apps On Windows

BlueStacks enables you to run your favorite android apps on Windows machine. BlueStacks runs Android and Windows simultaneously and seamlessly on PC devices. The technology can be integrated into offerings for both the consumer and commercial (enterprise) market segments.

Here are the specifications of the BlueStacks software : -

Dual OS
Run Windows and Android in parallel.

Instant Switch
Switch between Windows and Android within 1 sec. No reboot required.

Simultaneous Apps
Launch Windows and Android applications at the same time.

Shared Data
Share data, pictures and videos between Windows and Android.

Auto Updates
Upgrade Android to the latest version with automatic over-the-air updates.

Docked Profile
Run Android on the docked PC and Windows on the external display, or vice versa

Peripherals
Enjoy a wide range of 3rd party peripherals like USB cameras, printers, scanners

App Markets
Download apps from the Amazon App Store and others app markets.

Visit site: BlueStacks – Best Mobile Gaming Platform for PC & Mac | 100% Safe and FREE

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello this a mad engineer.Hay what's my name.I'm trying to search the web to find my name.I s any one found it please tell me.
I'm trying to understand networking better. Anyone who has a good understanding of this stuff, I sure could use some help with a few questions. Very general answers are fine,...
hi everyone,i just compiled my first program live,universe,everything in codechef,got compilation error,though the code is working completely fine in my turbo cpp compiler enterd the lang as c++(gcc-4 0 0-8)no...
i tried to enable auto mounting by editing the /etc/fstab file but the file's entries arent normal....there should be a 'default' value under the options column which i will relace...
""mechanical engineering seminar topics updated"soft copies available for download".. sonar distance meter Vibration analysis of rotary equipment Non contact power transfer system Design of AC System Automobile Air Conditioning Transfer...