Blue screen on laptop

Hey ppl,

Some days ago one of my friend told me that he is having some trouble with his laptop. It shuts down in middle of any work with a blue screen and a message "Windows is restarting to save your system form failure" or something like that. And then the system restarts. The same thing happens when he try to shut down his system. So i asked him to re install windows. He did it and said the problem is solved.

Now he called me yesterday and said the problem is still there. But now it occurs only when he shuts down the system, not in middle of any work.

Can anyone help me in solving the problem???Any suggestions guys???

Replies

• theinam
    theinam
    what is the brand of your friend`s laptop (Dell , hp , lenovo etc...)
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its Dell....
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    You can try repair tool from the bootable CD.
    Insert bootable windows CD.
    Type R(or anything which takes to repair screen)
    Type chkdsk in command prompt window,let it heal the corrupt files.
    Press Enter and Restart.
    Hope it works.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @WIN: thanks...i will tell him...😀
  • gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    I had the same problem with my compaq laptop, formatted it many times but the problem existed..... I want to know the root cause of the problem, can someone explain???
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The best way is to contact a customer service centre for making sure that the warranty is not void...
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    gautam.kolluru
    I had the same problem with my compaq laptop, formatted it many times but the problem existed..... I want to know the root cause of the problem, can someone explain???
    HI gautam, Blue screen error can occur due to hardware and software errors or both. When blue screen error occur in blue screen you can get error code in hexadecimal form (like 0x0000078E), in bottom left side note it down and then search it on google to know more about this error code. You will be able to find out its root cause. I think it will help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all, I am very new to CRM industry , my team role is to develop the CRM framework for the telecom domain using the J2EE technologies. I really...
Google is rapdily preparing the extension of the company in the social networking domain - and it's called Google Plus - Google+ aka ‘Google Plus’: Google’s Social Attack On Facebook...
i am having wlan option in my mobile ...what is the difference between wlan and wi-fi?is it same?i am having broadband connection to my system using modem that is not...
Guys which is the difference between software's & projects? Both seems to be same for me.. Please clear my doubt..
Myspace, once the world's hottest internet firm, has been sold to an online ad company for around $35m, a fraction of the $100m its parent company was seeking for the...