BLUE: Movie Review

Hello,

Bollywood's one of the most awaited films, Blue (starring Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Lara Dutta, Katrina Kaif) is releasing today. If anyone gets a chance to catch the first show, please post the review here ๐Ÿ˜ .

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Time Pass

It was one of the most awaited movie for this year, I must say that we have already raised the expectations so much for this movie. My personal opininon says, IT WAS NOT THAT GREAT.

Ok to watch, if you want to see three movies (INTO THE BLUE. HITCH. FAST AND FURIOUS 2) in 2 hours. ๐Ÿ˜

My Rating: 3 out of 5 (An average movie to watch)

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello again cean's does anyone have a idea that is there any college/university which offers post graduation(m.tech) in sound or audio engg.? ๐Ÿ˜’ and if i'm elegible for it ,...
I'm sure that while most of the third/final year engineering students are busy preparing for exams, there are quite a lot who are already gearing up for campus placements. Here...
All About Movie Tags (what Is A Dvdrip, Cam Etc.) I haven't written it completely but edited & added some more latest information. You can add more information & also...
hi all, I am working on an application on mobiles, i need to display applets on mobile. I have to reuse the code in applets. Suggest me nice way .....
is any one can help me ........๐Ÿ˜• how to make simple system (without o.s.)home basis?????????