Bloodhound project powers ahead with successful test of hybrid rocket

The canine counterpart of this mechanical monster is a gentle, aristocratic ambling fellow. A far cry from this howling dervish attempting to break the 1000 mph land speed record.
Quote:
The rocket partners for the Bloodhound Supersonic Car project have successfully fired the vehicle’s new hybrid rocket.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a real monster i had been following many years. This is super awesome. I am waiting for 2015

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What better way for a CEan to spend an idle three minutes than look at some zany inventions? Quote: Many new inventions are innovative, and impact our daily lives. However,...
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to conduct the first sub-orbital flight test of Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV-III or GSLV MK-3) on December 18 from Satish...
I like the new theme by OpenSuse Harlequin. Is it possible to obtain Hex value from the image ? ​I would like to obtain image hex value of the green...
Now @Anoop Mathew and others of his tribe will go to town with this in their hands! Quote: Researchers at Washington University in St. Louis have developed the world’s fastest...
An exciting update for everyone interested in buying CrazyEngineers Hoodies - we've crossed the threshold of pre-orders (minimum number of pre-orders required) to get the hoodies manufactured! All this means...