Blood Donation Agent System in ASP.Net

This project is aimed to help the patients seeking for fresh blood at a particular location.

Abstract:

The clients in the project are not interested in blood stocking instead, we need blood donors information. The donors interested in donating blood should be able to register. Te requirement of the blood has to be requested and the blood donor's information should be provided.

The software should be fully integrated with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CMS (Content Management System). It should be easily manageable, time saving and relieving one from manual works.

The project should have distributed architecture with centralized storage of database. The standards of security and data protective mechanism need to be strong and the application should take care of different modules and their associated reports generated.

Requirements:
  • Interface- HTML/CSS
  • Web Application- ASP.Net
  • Back End- MySQL

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Can anyone give some more information about this project.
    As in the fields that needs to be displayed on the screen while registration.
    What are going to be associated reports and so on..

Just basically looking for requirements break down.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am ketki. i am a student of 'electronics and telecommunication' trade. I belong to a town, khamgaon. I strongly believe in the rightly said statement 'Engineers are creators!' I...
The idea is to view the entire functionality's as an administrator point of view and be able to monitor all the employees and there by take proper decisions that stand...
I just read it in news that DRDO has undertaken defence technology projects worth Rs 80,000 crore and therefore they are looking for manpower. DRDO needs to recruit at least...
i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv. i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding...
It aims to provide best offers and services to clients for cool cabs. Abstract: The Cool Cab service is a trusted and reliable name in travel business. Making use of...