What's your take?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey that is interesting to see

Twitter is loosing its pace or steam to help it fly on the charts
  • JohnsonD8
    JohnsonD8
    While I too believe that micro-blogging has less long-term appeal (even if it keeps evolving) I think its a bit unfair to compare thousands of Wordpress blogs to one website. It would be more interesting and more conclusive if the second graph would contain several twitter like platforms.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Which microblogging platforms will you like to add to the list johnson?
  • safwan
    safwan
    Micro blogging is less attractive because of its limitation peoples can post only limited sentence therefore its less attractive then blogging.Blogging give's you sub domain which you can treat it as your web.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    It is not only about the sub domain i think safwan

It is the freedom to express yourself the way you want, the way you see things not that only what are you doing or thinking at the moment
  • JohnsonD8
    JohnsonD8
    sarveshgupta
    Which microblogging platforms will you like to add to the list johnson?
    I don't think there's a lot of other noteworthy platforms yet so my point basically was that charts like that are premature to give a fair comparison overview. Having said that there's Tumblr, Squeelr, Emote and Plurk. I'm sure there's many others...
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ok! Johnson

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WordPress - one of the world's most popular blogging platforms has won the "Best open source CMS (content management system) award -2009". WordPress is now fast turning into a CMS...
How do i crack my ansys?? it seems like my host not connected after i install the license...
Pls how does the Ford Thunderbird Tail Lights system work? How can I design the circuit and what codes do I need to drive the Circuit?
Sir / madam, My question is A 1 KM long wire is held by 'n' poles. If one pole is removed the length of the gap increases by 5/3 meters....
Here I am giving some introduction of RSS feeds,what are they ,and how they can be used.i get to know that most of the people still don't aware of RSS