CrazyEngineers
  • ISHAN
    ISHAN

MemberAug 13, 2011

Blogging Tips And Queries

Blogging I feel is an effective medium of communicating our feelings and thoughts to others. It is a rather lethal effective than Facebook in many ways. However there are many debatable points in this too.

Let us share a few tips and tricks of how to start your blogging.

Step I] Open a word press account. You can either register for a free account or have a paid one. The most popular blogging services are #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 I recommend Wordpress, I have been using it since a while. 😀

Step II] Set a theme of writing, the theme should be such that you should be regular in writing. You should be able to produce original content on a regular basis.

Step III] Maintain regularity!

Do not forget to share your blogging tips and queries and experiences with everyone
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 14, 2011

There's a new tool that's rapidly becoming popular and it's - micro-blogging. I'm not talking about twitter. I'm talking about Tumblr. Tumblr offers many advantages over traditional blogging in a sense that if you only wish to share a link with your users you can do so without writing some text around the link. If you wish to share a photo or video, there are ready made tools in Tumblr to help you do that. Explore Tumblr 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberAug 14, 2011

I have identified a problem with the free registered blog. We are unable to manipulate dimensions of images. 😔
    Cancel
  • Deepika Bansal

MemberAug 16, 2011

One tip from my side as well- " Maintain originality. Don't be a copy cat."
    Happy blogging.😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register