Blog for engineers

In one of my #-Link-Snipped-#, I had talked about a secret feature that is soon to go live on CE. The feature is no longer secret - we will roll out blogs for all our CrazyEngineers, integrated with their CrazyEngineers accounts! #-Link-Snipped-#Yep, you won't have to go elsewhere to build your blog and wait for the right audience to visit your blog. Creating your blog will be click away and writing posts is going to be a cakewalk. Plus the each blog will feature standard blog features like commenting, widgets, recent comments, most read posts, recent posts etc.The plan is to offer the blogging feature to members who are regular on CE. To begin with the blogging feature will be offered to CEans with over 50 posts. This will also act as motivation to CEans to cross the 50 posts count so that they can have their own blog hosted on CrazyEngineers.I'd certainly like to point out the advantages of hosting your blog with CrazyEngineers -
  • Tight integration with your CE ID.
  • Commenting system is also integrated.
  • Benefit from existing traffic. Don't worry about SEO, tags etc. Just write great content and you will be CE's blogstar!
  • Don't worry about finding right audience to your blog. You already got engineers from over 180 countries reading your blog 😀
The feature will be announced soon on the forums. Until then, make sure that your post count is high enough to qualify for a blog.-Kaustubh Katdare | Founder, CrazyEngineers-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I used to be a Yahoo fanboy. I remember the days when Yahoo did everything for me - Search, Email, Hosting, Chatting...just everything. I used to think Yahoo's got it...
Few days ago, Yahoo's advertising team published an advertisement indirectly criticizing Google of presenting users with a simple search page that does not talk back to you. While I personally...
CEans, We are happy to review Mr. Ajay Mohan Jain's debu novel, "Nothing Can Be As Crazy" about the curious ways of life in urban middle-class. The novel has figured...
CEan Prasad Ajinkya is joining CrazyEngineers VoiCE team as associate blogger. Prasad has been with CE for long time now and has been an exceptional contributor. You can read all...
Toyota's first retail hydrogen model, Toyota FCHV-adv is set to make a debut in 2015. Toyota is world's leading hybrid car maker and has been successful in bringing down the...