CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Janaa karti • 26 Feb, 2015
frnz i need topology and detailed block diagram of wifi transmitter and reciever
@Ankita Katdare • 02 Mar, 2015 Why do you need it online? Doesn't your textbook have one?
4.8k views

Related Posts

@Sanyam Khurana · Jun 3, 2014

I want to know if a website can be displayed inside an android app... Of course, app needs to run only that particular website, so no need to enter url...
5.8k views

@adi · Feb 12, 2007

What is the full form of google? It seems that there is a lot of confusion about whether Google has a full form or it's just a name that was...
22.8k views

@patsham · Dec 15, 2009

I dont know basic difference between 2G,3G OR 4G network or say basics of these networks...kindly help me wid that...
6.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 9, 2014

DARPA has a special program called the 'Z-MAN' that aims to develop biologically inspired climbing aids to enable war-fighters to scale vertical walls easily without the need of extra climbing...
6.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 6, 2008

CEans, Has anyone among us had a chance to try out Yamaha FZ16? If yes, could you please post a review (covering all the technical/non-technical) aspects of the motorcycle?
6.7k views