block diagram and working of motorcycle

i have an idea of doing project in two wheelers,can i have a clear explanation about the parts and working of two wheelers or tell me any websites which can help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are already at the right place to seek help. How may we help you? 😀
  • bharathi2sankar
    bharathi2sankar
    explain me the basics and working of the two wheelers
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look at this link: Motorcycle Engine
  • gohm
    gohm
    After you have read on the basics, let us know if you have any specific questions or ideas.
  • bharathi2sankar
    bharathi2sankar
    i want know how the gear engage and disengage in the motircycle.
  • snaga
    snaga
    As we got both petrol and diesel running Cars,
    Do Diesel Bikes Exist ?
    If Yes.
    Why it hasn't been launched ?
    Does Diesel Bikes Give the same performance as a normal petrol bike[say 100cc] ?
  • bharathi2sankar
    bharathi2sankar
    gohm
    After you have read on the basics, let us know if you have any specific questions or ideas.
    ya, i had read the basics but still, i was unable to understand how the gear shifts when we press the shifter, pls explain me with an figure.
  • husi8400
    husi8400
    Diesel Motor bikes are available but these are not much suitable to be fitted in the on a motorcycle because they are more noisy, poor weight to power ratio, slow acceleration, have greater vibrations, a lot more heavy and are considerably low in efficiency. There are though some diesel motorcycles available. Some of the production motorbikes in diesel are Sommer Diesel 462, Track T-800CDI, Thunder Star 1200 TDI and Neander.
  • balamurugan.e
    balamurugan.e
    bharathi2sankar
    i have an idea of doing project in two wheelers,can i have a clear explanation about the parts and working of two wheelers or tell me any websites which can help me.
    you should go to mechanic shop or have an implant training of vehicle section , that only can give u through knowledge about vehicle,
    try to see the parts of vehicles in the google images ,that one itself give u a clear concet of various parts and its working.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends this is my question😔😔 Suppose if i want to connect a 12 watt bulb in series with a resister, to home power supply(220v AC,50hz) then what value of...
I am interfacing a mobile phone with a micro controller using a DTMF decoder (HT9170) and the signals from the head set cable. I need a provision to detect when...
Suggest a project on which we ourselves can work . Components should be easily available . Should cover some part of nagpur university syllabus . Suggest some sites to visit...
Sleep Moon Xpress 2.0.0 License: Freeware Free OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP Size: 12 MB Sleep Moon Xpress is a powerful Automation Tool which can be activated using different types...
I am doing final year B.Tech(I.T), i hve choosen a title to do final year project "REAL TIME PORT SCAN DETECTION FOR INTERNET BACKBONE" ..can any one suggest me whether...