Block a site in firefox

Hello friend i have learned something new and i would like to share it with you. Few children came to my home last week and they began to surf my internet. I suspected that they

watch something adult site and i was right . So i was trying to block that sites and after few attempt i was successful. I found it from a article written by Kim Linton

step-1
Open Firefox, click "Tools" then "Add-ons." Click "Get Add-ons" and then "Browse All Add-ons." Type "blocksite" in the search bar after the Mozilla Firefox add-ons website

opens and hit "Enter."

Step 2

Click the "Add to Firefox" button next to the entry for BlockSite. Allow the add-on to load (usually less than 5 seconds), then click the "Install Now" button. Restart Firefox when

prompted.

Step 3

The Firefox extensions window.

Go to "Tools," then "Add-ons," then click the BlockSite "Preferences" button after Firefox restarts. Make sure the "Blacklist" radio button is ticked, as well as "Enable BlockSite,"

"Enable warning messages," and "Enable link removal."

Step 4

Check "Enable authentication," then enter a password if you would like to keep other users from deleting blocked websites or changing the settings in BlockSite without your

permission.

Step 5
The BlockSite preferences window.

Click the "Add" button, enter the URL of the website you would like to block, then click "OK." Repeat to add more sites, or click the "Clear" button to delete the list. Once the list of

blocked sites is complete, click "OK" and restart .

If you are interested in computer related discussion you are invited to join our computer forum < advertisements removed>

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to share my views with the friends . I use fire fox as my web browser. Earlier days i was a fan of IE. But day by...
hey i need to add a propeller to my vehicle any suggestions how to go about it?😕
hello friends i want to design a SIX stroke engine. So i want your help. i wanna know the problems in fabricating engine for moving vechile.
Hi All, Correct me if I am wrong, why always tapings are provided on lv or the primary side of the autotransformer? If all that is done for easily change...
There are 2 kind of people in the world - the good people and the Shiv Sainiks What is their agenda? Do they have right to question everyone? Do they...