Blitzkrieg 11 - R.M.K Engineering College - 5th September 2011

Blitzkrieg 11 is aNATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY THE EEE DEPT OF R.M.K ENGINEERING COLLEGE
KAVARAIPETTAI

Events:

1. IDEA PRESENTATION
2. ROBOT-DE-RALLYE
3. TECH QUIZ
4. IQ WIZ
5. SURPRISE EVENT

If you are a part of the event, post details here soon.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ABLAZE v12 A NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING OF K.S.R COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,TIRUCHENGODE. Events: 1.PAPER PRESENTATION 2.TECHNO-QUIZ 3.GOOGLE WAR 4.TECH & NON TECH...
Facets, is a national level technical symposium conducting proudly by Visvodaya engineering college, Civil department.Here, we stage the innovators to the modern society looking forth to live a smart future....
I will be sharing different questions in this thread. Its open for Engineers for all Branches. TRY TO ANSWER THESE HERE: 1. What do you mean by 'data structures'? 2....
I am a B.Tech-ECE Final year student. I have an idea for a project. Basically I want to create a touchscreen device as a replacement for the keyboard and mouse....
[h=2]SCIT Graffiti 2011 - "Biz Macrocosm"[/h] Description Graffiti is the annual Techno-Managerial fest held at the SCIT. It blends various facets of business and technology in an absolutely splendid manner....