Blind Search Engine Comparison Tool - Try It!

CEans,

Most of us think that it's the Google search engine that always produces the best results. Here's a tool that let's you check the truth.

Have a look at -> #-Link-Snipped-#

It's a tool that lets you enter search keywords and then makes a search in popular search engines viz. Google, Bing & Yahoo. The results produced by these search engines are then displayed in three columns without disclosing which column displays results from which search engine.

You're then asked to choose the search result that you think is the best and the most relevant. Once you select the link, it shows you which search engine produced it 😀

I searched thrice and selected Bing twice, Yahoo once.

What about you? 😁

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    interesting find biggie!! got bing 2/4 and google 2/4!! so for me the results were inconclusive!! haha.. The site is still "very very beta", to quote the developer, but interesting nonetheless!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can u tel me a part which is situated in both car and bike having same type of working and same size and shape....
TEST THE CONVERGENCE OF THE SERIES 1+ 2/1! + 2^2/2! + 2^3/3! +............. show by steps 😒
Hi i need some good topics to do for my final year project. I m interested in image processing, Mobile,Expert systems or GIS. Can anyone please help me..Please
hai, i'm doin my 3rd year(ece).suggest me any ideas for the mini-project please.............
Last night a 6.6 earthquake originated in the Indian Ocean around 1 25 AM. I FELT IT!! we rushed out of the hostel and we stayed on the road for...