Blind audio guidance system

Genius here,i need your help seriously.
My supervisor want me to take "blind audio guidance system"as my final year project.But it involves a lot of thing that i don't know.Do you guys know about this system?i need your knowledge.
This is a link about what kind of degree i'm taking:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    I had a classmate who used ultrasonic sensors that relayed information back to a micro controller about how far away objects are. This could be used as a system for blind people to avoid obstacles. You could have the distance to an object be related to an audible tone or vibration that increases in intensity as an object comes closer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, one day before sleeping i was thinking of all sorts of methods i could use to generate electricity and i came across this it happens that you take...
Hi to all, I am planning to buy a 3DTV for myself after watching it at one of my friends place. Although i liked the experience,the issues like dizziness,headaches is...
Samsung Galaxy S II in India to be launched on 9th June, 2011 in all major retail outlets. Specifications of Galaxy S2, as you might already know, are: Super AMOLED...
hi guys i am an 8th grader in the doon school to check out my invention in detail on this link https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum.../43569-my-invention-infinite-electricity.html๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
is any one tell me that how many electrons pass through a point when we say that 1 coulumb charge pass through that point.