Bleriot xi - bl 877

Hi, I am an enthusiast of the scale models, of old models, I present to you this XI BLERIOT Mod: BL-877 of 1911 has an wing span of 225 cm and the warp of the wings is doing for torsion of the wings and not with ailerons, is the same as the original pattern weighs 9,700 kg and it takes a engine MAGNUM 180 of 4 Stroke, is very beautiful to see take off, here I leave you an image if you want to see but you detail and a video of one of its flights can enter in my web:cobashobbies.com and there is you have much but you photograph and details.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any1 tell me where can v get access to ieee research papers?????????
CEans, I've been hearing a lot about N95 masks and their effectiveness in preventing the infection. Anyone's got knowledge of what N95 does? How does it work? What material does...
i face trouble here to make my project work ,case i can't find TX circuit 😕 . so if you have a any think p help thanks
Hi friends i want to know about ICE&it's future because i am just entering 1st year;-)
Hello my brother has an interview for a project on racing car design similar to F1 I need your help to guide what he should read study and prepare can...