Bleachers vibration

Hi,

Has anyone performed a dynamic analysis for the bleachers ? I am doing this analysis using SAP2000, modeling my support which is the raker beam and the bleacher, assigning 100 kg point load (for each seat location), and defining a time history where i do enter the forcing frequency of 3Hz (1st harmonic) and 5 Hz for the second harmonic.
I run the analysis and check that the mode involving the vibration is higher than the 6Hz, then check the acceleration versus 5%.

Anyone would like anything to the procedure ?
Thank you

Replies

• Nachko
    Nachko
    If you don't mind giving me your e-mail maybe I could help you somehow 😀
  • ron12
    ron12
    #-Link-Snipped-#, thanks for the help !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japanese company OPTON has created an award winning pipe bender called T-WIN20 KDM. The robot can bend pipes with parts attached - something that is considered very difficult. It also...
People were disappointed that iPhone 5 wasn't announced at the WWDC 2012. But that hasn't stopped the fanboys from dissecting the keynotes and find out ways to draw conclusions. The...
HTC One S's received lot of positive reviews from the reviewers world-wide. The phone has been launched in India and the price tag is set to Rs. 33,000; which is...
Mozilla is working on 'Junior' browser for iPad that is set to change the look and feel of browsers forever. The Junior dumps all the traditional address bar and tabs...
For those who haven't heard of it yet, Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It is basically intended for artists, designers, hobbyists,...