Blasts in Pune - Terror or not?

Pune this evening saw four low-intensity blasts in a span of seven minutes. A fifth bomb was defused by the Anti-Terror Squad. One person has been injured. All the bombs were placed within a kilometre.

What the hell is happening?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    NDTV: The person who injured is carrying the bomb plastic bag and he is still in hospital.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Was this just a politics attempt to divert the attention from Delhi?
    Ahem Ahem, Just a thought !

-CB
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Low intensity blasts, may be a way to show how unsafe we are!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As it is being said, that this bike comes with something called "the body balance". from what i understand , it looks like even a learner will never fall off...
It is said that the crankshaft has to be produced only by the forging method, due to the large number of forces that act on it. but however The "AUTOMOTIVE...
We are all aware of the mathematical meaning of functions. for example a function like y=f(x) means that the value of y is dependent on the value of x. if...
Is there a particular M.tech course specializing in fluid mechanics and turbomachinery ? if so how good is it and what are the job opportunities ?
How you doing, guys? Well, I'm studying different manners of producing polypropylene, and I've found a lot of them these days. Could you tell me what do you think about...