blackbox system

pls gv me sm info on blackbox system for accident analysis....i want 2 tk dis as mah topic 4 seminar..am an electronics n communication student....vat ds it actually do? n hw is it related 2 mah field....u think dat its a gud topic 4 mah seminar??pls rply fast....need 2 gv d topic name 2mrrw

Replies

• akanksha0130
    akanksha0130
    pls help me out!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hello akanksha! First off, please do not use SMS style words in your posts 😀

I would suggest you look ahead of the black box. Theres been some proposals of a more ubiquitous form of data logging for planes, such as the "glass box". In short, this proposal entails having the plane telemetry and vital communications transmitted live securely to ground stations. This way, in an event of an accident, logs can be easily retrieved quickly without wasting resources to search for the black box. You can find some additional info from this IEEE Spectrum article:

#-Link-Snipped-#

It'll be something interesting to present in the seminar at least 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls gv me sm info on voice morphing. n hws blackbox system 4 accident analusis as a topic 4 seminar....hw r bth dese topics related 2 electronics....pls hlp me out...its...
could any one suggest me the best training center for GRE in hyderabad.its really urgent please.
lets make this thread active...... share or reviews about the latest films.....
Hi everyone! I am Pavan Chirmade from Mumbai,India and i am currently pursuing the final year of my Mechanical Engineering. Stumbled upon this fantastic website while searching for project ideas.
TED ( Technology, Entertainment and Design) has events being organised where thinkers and does get together to discuss ideas and one such meet up is being held in Sydney at...