BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design - P'9982

Few days back we have seen the news of #-Link-Snipped-#, unfortunately for blackberry this device hasn't worked out that well for them.

I am sure not many of you would know that back in 2011 Blackberry has release a Porsche(luxury) limited edition P9981 which was sold on the premium price.

If leaks (Vietnamese website Tinhte.vn) are to be believed Black berry has again made their mind to release another luxury Porsche design edition, this time for the Z10 and will be called the P’9982. As it is a Porsche design, price are expected to be premium category ~2000$

porsche Design

Do you think that this much hefty price is justifiable for this leaked design?
For me, If its believe to be truth it will be way to much (a hyped price on the name of Porsche)

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

California's state geologist has suspected that Hollywood earthquake fault may run directly underneath THE skyscraper project approved by the Los Angeles City. They also added that further detailed tests are...
Lately around the world and in India as well, working from home became a demand of the employees and many a time from employers as well. I personally believe that...
Software automation has proved its worth over a period of time. By simple definition automation means simulating the manual steps automatically with the use of code. At many places where...
Hey i m writing a code to resolve captcha and resolve barcode data from 2 different images using php. the images that needs to be resolved is in the same...
Here are some tips on how to ask for a raise. Hazard: May get one thrown out on the back side instead. https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry...r-For-A-Salary-Or-Wage-Raise?frmtrk=cr4digest