Blackberry CurveTouch Without Physical Keyboard

It looks like Research In Motion (RIM), the mobile manufacturing giant that manufactures Blackberry is not spending enough on its security measures. Crackberry, an online site unofficially meant for Blackberry users (and abusers) has recently leaked the photos of the BlackBerry Curve Touch which will come without a physical keyboard! Till date, RIM has launched [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've realized that there's a large number of engineers locked up in corporate jobs with MNCs who want to get out of it and do something on their own. If...
suppose i have following text in my text file: the apple is red in color. and the sun shines in the morning. now from the above 2 lines suppose i...
Recently, Google demonstrated the newer version of the Android series, Android Honeycomb 3.0. The demo of the new OS was given on Motorola’s* Xoom tablet which is soon to be...
Today, I read a news about Nokia introducing a bicycle mobile charger in India in March this year. If you are an Eco-friendly person and believe in energy saving concept,...
Found this article while surfing. I thought I should share it with you. Two incidents drove me to write this article. In the first incident, a woman wished that her...