Black spot in powerpoint 2007

There's a black spot in power point 2007. Even after uninstalling the office 2007 and installing new office 2007 it's still there, but if i install office 2003 there no black spot in power point 2003 but there problem in power 2007 having the spot which moves ahead whenever i type in the slides. Even i used registry cleaner for fixing any problems. But still it doesn't works. We use power point for sending pictures along with text to other branches of the company and we attach a card reader or USB through mobile to connet to computer am having service pack 3 xp professional.pls help...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll have to check whether Microsoft allows installing an older version of Office after having installed a newer version.

Try this fix [Source: #-Link-Snipped-# ]

1. Click Start button --> Type Winword into the search box
    2. Right click on Winword --> Run as administrator --> Click yes
    3. Click the Microsoft Office Button at the Top Left
    4. Click 'Word options' at the bottom
    5. Click the 'Add-ins' Tab
    6. Dropdown box at the bottom --> Manage: "COM Add-ins"
    7. Click Go...
    8. Uncheck "Send to Bluetooth"
    9. Press OK
    Additional Notes:
    1. The defective Bluetooth add-in is usually installed by a Bluetooth driver. (In my case - Intel Centrino Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 + High Speed Adaptor (v1.1))
    2. Updating your Bluetooth driver (or reverting to an older version) may also resolve the problem.
    3. Unfortunately simply disabling the add-in through the Word options may result in a 3 second freeze when loading Word 2007. (If this is a problem, changing to a different bluetooth driver version may be the better option)
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    @big_k:sir i already googled it but i didn't got that option ,i always ask google first and if it fails i ask here.thank you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can always ask here first. By the way, did that work?
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    no sir
  • ysr shk
    ysr shk
    You can use Your Uninstaller this will uninstall completely all the links of that software.
    After that you get MS Office with working version.And then Try,I hope this will work.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ysr shk
    You can use Your Uninstaller this will uninstall completely all the links of that software.
    After that you get MS Office with working version.And then Try,I hope this will work.
    Yeah, sometimes it works... Try Revo Uninstaller and after uninstalling everything, please try installing and check it out...
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    thank you guys i will try

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The International Football Association Board (IFAB)seems to be trying out electronic ways of determining whether or not a goal was scored. Two companies, Hawk-Eye and GoalRef have been shortlisted. Hawk-Eye...
Recently the IBPS PO exams for 19 banks were conducted.I had attended the same and not to mention was disqualified also.Since disqualified i never bothered to see the individual subject...
CrazyEngineers VoiCE Team is constantly trying to bring to you updates about what is latest in engineering & technology news. I hope all the CEans read our official blog -...
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible....
Hi, guys I wanted to buy a mid range mobile, and my budget is Rs 12k. But I am confused in between Nokia 603 and Samsung Android Mobiles. Which one...