Black money

guys nowdays revealing names of indians who have black money deposited in their swiss bank accounts is a hot issue. I think UPA is doing everything to bring back the money which was not done by NDA. But the pressure is from within the party of UPA to not reveal the names. So, it is very difficult for the government.
Let us discuss our views on this matter because it will polish our gk.
So, wats your vies guys...?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    anyway less talking about this topic is good because all the political leaders and higher officials had black money
    as your asking about this so i am saying my view
    this system never changes until the value of money goes down than the ethics
    so no one can do anything
    if we discuss there will be no use of it just only our emotions coming out will be happened

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many freelancers in India who earn descent income via Paypal - the top way to transfer money online. However, RBI has imposed new guidelines that will now make...
Hello everybuddy, I am in 6th sem electronics.. I am beginner at VHDL and I like working on it.. I want to be in research field.. I want to do...
Hello, I'm new in RFID and don't know how to make RFID reader read. Can you help me ? How to RFID reader read with freerunning mode from ATMega8's command...
is there any use of dc machine whether dc motor or dc generator?? traction use is overtake by wound rotor IM or SCIM speed control as they have most fine...
Believe it or not, the computer criminals have found a way to extract important and confidential data from a device as simple as a printer. The printer which traditionally performed...