Black HOLO Google Play App 4.0.27

If you have updated to the new Google Play App with the HOLO theme, you might be impressed with the design. But what about a dark theme with HOLO? With a new update, the Google Play Store app 4.0.27 comes with a black or dark theme. But the downfall here is that this update is for ROOTED DEVICES ONLY!

Screenshot:
Screenshot_2013-04-28-17-34-44

Instructions:
-Download the Holo Blue zip from #-Link-Snipped-#.
-Boot into your custom recovery and flash the zip file named BlackMarket4.0.27.
-Reboot and enjoy.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    XDA development thread with all variant and multi dpi Play Store

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boeing's engineers have been working on how the airplanes would look like & function 25-30 years from now. The company has already submitted their designs to NASA's N+3 program. The...
Bajaj says that RE60 is not a car, but a quadricycle that it plans to sell at a much cheaper rate in India and several other countries. The TATAs aren't...
My Situation: I'm sort of stuck at the office after my evening shift. It's been raining heavily and I don't have a raincoat. My Question: Once it has stopped raining,...
HI, I have Ubuntu 12.10 installed on my system right now. Now I want to upgrade it to 13.04. But I am little confuse which method will be best to...
I stumbled upon this interesting international project that India is actively involved in. The project is ITER aka International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor which aims to solve our all energy problems...