Bizarre Houses...

[​IMG]
The Boeing 727 House, in Benoit (Mississippi, USA). The plane set Joanne Ussary back $2,000.00, cost $4,000.00 to move, and $24,000.00 to renovate.

[​IMG]
The Spaceship House, in Chattanooga (TN, USA).

[​IMG]
the One Log House, in Garberville (California, USA). It is a one-bedroom house hollowed out from a single log that came from a 2,100-year old redwood tree. After felling this 13 foot diameter forest giant, Art Schmock and a helper needed 8 months of time.

[​IMG]
I would LOVE to know what this place is like in the inside...The Errante's Guest House, in Chile.

[​IMG]
i'm not exactly sure where this is at...

[​IMG]

The design of the House on the Stick was inspired by highway billboards . The house is rather small. It is only 27 square meters (290 square feet) and as such it is not intended to be a family residence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I am doing my electronics engineering from mumbai university.I got a year back after my 2nd year.In Last semester papers i gave 7 papers in which i cleared...
Hi friends , Give me your valuable suggestions Some of the topics which has been already choosen are like : CYBERHAND , FOOTBALLPLAYING ROBOT When I google searched I found...
Hi folks 😀 There are many project ideas that we have come up with, but they are mostly stagnant and have run out of steam. The problem is there are...
Hi, I am stuck on this problem if anyone can help Write awk.script that calculates which continent (Europe, Asia or America) has the largest population density based on the given...
"Shop vacs" are vacuum cleaners designed to be used outdoors or in work shops. Generally, shop vacs collect debris in a large dust bin instead of in a dust bag....