BITS PILANI APOGEE 2011

BITS PILANI - APOGEE 2011 Technical FEST

HEALTH CARE GADGET DESIGN

In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health. Do you have the potential to bring about a revolution in the existing health care scenario???

If yes, this APOGEE brings for you an exclusive platform to surpass your creative skills and design a gadget to outdate the current market.

Patients suffering from over a 100 forms of arthritis have a common complaint “joint pain”. Gentle physical therapy/exercise of joints and orthopedic bracing has been known to provide long term benefits in relieving this pain. Hence it is required to make a gear or a device that imparts physical exercise/massage/supports the joints. Your challenge here would be to design a gear/part of gear for an arthritis patient that aids him/her in relieving joint pain and also aids in mobility.

visit #-Link-Snipped-# & Discover/Health Care Gadget Design/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i need material about the following topic. Any one give valuable notes about that topic...plz.
Web Security Requirements, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Electronic Transaction (SET).
plz give me some topics for making my minor project.😔
To Whom It May Concern, The 2011 Taipei International Machine Tool Show (TIMTOS 2011) will take place at TWTC Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibitions Hall 1, 2, 3 and...
Yahoo’s CEO, Carol Bartz isn’t really helping Yahoo come out of its troubles. Once upon a time Internet’s leading portal is closing down its services and continuing to fire employees...