Biped walking robot programming

I'm a 3rd year mechatronics engineering student and I am supposed to built a walking biped robot. We are provided with a eyebot controller.
Even though i managed to write a simple program to test the eyebot controller, converted it in to hex format and tried to send it to the eyebot, I couldn't establish a connection between the PC and the eyebot. I suspect that I may need to write a separate HDT program but details on how to do that is bit confusing.
If possible can someone advice me on this problem ????

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

somebody please help. . . .m in need of some hot burning issues in earthquake engineering apart from usual ones for my b.tech final year seminar n project. . ....
Hi database experts, I am running visual basic 2010 application , the program access small database which we create using sql explorer [ ie we install sql server 2005] to...
Hello my fellow CEan Photographers😀 If you are reading this thread I am sure you must have some interest in photography and want to try out your skills.So here is...
This may be of interest. Could become an issue in India too. Spectrum deficit, cognitive radio, 802.22, and TV towers rise again | Left2MyOwnDevices
CR4 - Blog Entry: Should Robots Be Humanlike?