Biomimicry in Robotics

Quote: Nature just does things better than humans. It is a galling fact for engineers, but it is very often true and, in all honesty, not surprising; given millions of years to work on a problem, the random mutations and gradual change of evolution will often find a solution where mere human ingenuity, even assisted by computers, cannot. Endquote

Of course nature just dumps a failure and gets on with it. Time is on its side. No dead lines or bottom lines.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Android smartphone that was responsible for ushering the era of mid-range high specifications smartphone revolution in India is back in a new avatar. In less than a year’s time,...
hey guyzz.. iam a final year bsc computer science student.. can anyone please suggest me some topics??
I have got CDAC chennai for DESD course...I am going there..Though i want to make up my mind for it..How is it?
My self Avijit Mondal ,a student of E.E. 7th sem from Asansol Engineering College.Now I am going to share my internship story with CrazyEngineers.com When I was at my 6th...
In their attempt to make the smartphones reach remote locations across the country, Panasonic India has come up with a new sub-Rs. 5000 Android smartphone called 'Love T10'. In fact,...