biomedical strategy for enhancing hearing aid performance

Project Abstract / Summary : At present there are no papers which prevails in loud buzzing environment and at high frequencies . This paper eliminates this disadvantages. The surrounding noises are nullified by means of band pass filter . since sound signals and sent in the form of vibration signals to the nerve fibre near the teeth hearing impaired listeners of both genetic and non genitic disorder are subjected to clean and clear speech signals even in the presence of environmental noises

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The topic was quite interesting more over costless device which efficient amplification of speech signal makes It attractive . I was strongly motivated due to the fact that it is quiet helpful for the physically challenged people . the paper performs simple functions to eliminate noises and to transmit clear speech signal .

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: prince Dr k.vasudevan college
City: chennai
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At some point of time or other, the thought that someone can ‘guess’ or ‘crack’ the password to our PC to access it must has surely crossed our minds. Passwords...
This bridge ships flat like plywood and goes up in a jiffy using cranes. Because it has no reinforcement that corrodes, it can have a 300 year life. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=74088398
A couple of days back, Twitter launched the facility to let Tweeple see translated tweets on their feed, all thanks to the Twitter Bing Translator. We remember that back in...
Chinese electronics company Xiaomi has been in the news a lot for the past year because of the launch of devices like Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Mi3. Now it's...
Hello CEians! I am studying 6th sem B.E (Comp. Science) . I've heard students doing internships at NIC. I am quite interested to opt for Summer Training/Internship programs(2/3 months) at...