BioMedical Engineering Project Idea: Wearable Health Monitor

This idea popped up in my mind while writing a new post for #-Link-Snipped-#. I believe electrical, electronics and/or bio-medical engineers might be interested in working on it. The idea is quite simple -

Design a device that a patient can wear. The device will continuously monitor various parameters like heart-beats, physiological data, including electrocardiography, respiration rate, temperature, blood pressure etc. via sensors and keep a check on patient's overall health.

If any of the monitored parameter exceeds the set levels, the device should automatically alert doctors or a central monitoring system, so that further action can be taken.

It'd be nice if it could have GPS data bundled for patient's location as well.

What do you think?

Replies

• Omarelfady
    Omarelfady
    Patient monitor i think enough & it can be provided by networking options also

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Currently am working in a company which has two years of bond. I would like to do higher education. In 2010 i had cleared GATE exam with 95.3 percentile...
No. I am not asking you the name of the inventor or anything of that sort. Recently, one of my lecturers said it's compulsory to give a National Level Paper...
The one that comes with the Slim, does it need a different play and charge kit? plugged in the battery from my old white controller and it gets no power?
Domain: Data Mining Heterogeneous Transfer Learning with Real-World Applications Towards an Effective XML Keyword Search Extracting Content Approach for Web Pages Based on Visual Representation Effective Personalized Privacy Preservation Sorting...
Auto Drain Valve With Air Drier for Compressor Auto hammer striker Auto side stand indicator and center stand AUTOMATIC LUBRICATING MACHINE Automatic Dimensioning Machine AUTOMATIC DISC PARKING SYSTEM AUTOMATIC DRILLING...