Bing Keeps You Informed About The London 2012 Games With New Updates

According to the #-Link-Snipped-#, it has released new updates to keep its users updated with the London 2012 Olympics. Starting with the home page, this would be updated with daily highlights and images to give the user an overall summary of the day.
Further coming to the Instant Answers feature, this will provide you the complete medal tally, schedule and venues of various events. Further you can access world records in various fields and with the name of the athlete you can view all the statistics.

bing_olympics
bing_olympics_2

The people lucky enough to be in London can make use of maps to directions with the help Bing Maps. The Bird's Eye, which has #-Link-Snipped-# acquired new views provides the users all the imagery from major Olympics venues and landmarks in London.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#
Image Courtesy: #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: The features seem to be country restrictive (I reside in India) as I tried the Instant Answers and medal tally but it did didn’t yield the results.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of civil engg. graduation .I am in 3rd year
i want some good topics of group discussion in civil engg.
HI FRIENDS, I have one question in PSACD software. i work in AC system fault analysis. so i required variable transmission line how make in PSCAD software. so i can...
All those users who have trouble in getting accustomed to Smartphone with touch screen can now get familiarized with touch screens by using the new Raku-Raku smart phone launched by...
how to build a constant 10 volts dc supply??. i used 230-18 v transformer and fed to a bridge rectifier.the voltage across the diodes is 16 volts.now what should i...