Binary Signals To Electrical and vice versa

hey! i just wanna know 'is it possible to convert a binary signals to electrical signals?'
If yes , Then how it works?

Replies

• ahmed sarfraz
    ahmed sarfraz
    I believe the CMOS implementation can be used to convert the Binary signals into electronic signals. Voltage itself is a sort of Binary signal
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In real world almost every bit is a stored as a electric signal. There are several ways to convert Bits into electric pulses , without knowing the purpose we cant clearly say which technology should be used to do this simple trick.
  • ahmed sarfraz
    ahmed sarfraz
    Jeffrey Samuel
    In real world almost every bit is a stored as a electric signal. There are several ways to convert Bits into electric pulses , without knowing the purpose we cant clearly say which technology should be used to do this simple trick.
    Yea, that's absolutely right! It is the purpose which decides which equipment or device shall we use. In a general scenario every information is in bits and every bit is an electrical signal which can have only one value among the two. So, every information is just a combination of these bits and, hence therefore electrical signals 😀
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    Binary signal itself is expressed as an electrical signal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,Guys.I m a fresher to this forum.I want to know something about the ARDUINO board.Could anyone please help me...!!!😀
Back in January, WhatsApp announced that web.whatsapp.com will now let Android, Windows and Blackberry OS powered phones access chats on Google Chrome. WhatsApp surprisingly left out all the iPhone users....
Lenovo India has made an exclusive partnership with Flipkart to launch its new smartphone called the Lenovo A2010 in the country. The phone proudly boasts the title of 'cheapest 4G...
A team of researchers from University of East Anglia UEA, led by Dr. Zoë Waller from the School of Pharmacy has shown that computers being built from DNA instead of...