Bill Gates

My Name is Bharat
District: Tando Mohammad Khan Sindh Pakistan
I am Studying Engennering Physics in Sindh University Pakistan
I am intersted in tracing mobile no becuase today'd Generation is too bad that they decieve their parent by doing illlegal activites by mobile sms. mms calls etc

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀

I always wondered, it would be so nice if while receiving an incoming call; along with number and/or name one could also know the location from where the person is calling. Even mention location in the same city. Like suppose I'm in Mumbai and I go to Gateway of India, I call my friend from there and my friend should be able to trace that I'm currently at Gateway of India. 😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:My name is Ekta. I am a 2nd Year IT engineering student. I love reading books of genres like classics, crime-fiction etc. Agatha Christie, Charles Dickens and Louisa May Alcott...
Hi. I am a final year IT Student. I want some help to finalize my final year project idea. I have this cool but seemingly impossible idea, an android application...
hello friends my name is parimi lalith phani harsha vardhan aged 18 years . i am completing my b-tech (presently in 2 year) in sphoorthy engineering college(affliated to JNTUH).
After One big Hike, and two price cuts in last two months, now its turn for another price Hike. This hike is not as big as the previous one was,...
'Think of something and that's possible, Engineering would do it for you'. This hold true when I read the latest innovation that engineers have come up with a new innovation...