Bill Gates Wants Us To Die Sooner - Population 'Control' Via Vaccines
I've been doing a lot of research on the Internet on vaccines and whether they should be given to the kids. I personally believe that vaccinations are useless but it's extremely hard to convince this to others. I'm not a doctor to know what's going on - but the more I discover the more I'm shocked. Then I stumbled upon this video of actual TED talk delivered by Bill Gates where he says 'Vaccinations' is a way to reduce world population.
No wonder his foundation spends so many millions of dollars to promote vaccination in the world. I couldn't draw any other conclusions from his talk and I'm quite sure I've not missed out on the context.
If you are impatient, move the progress indicator at 3:50 in the video -
Watch it and tell me if I'm interpreting it wrong. If I'm not mistaken, the polio vaccine that's sent to developing nations has already been banned in most of the developed nations (I'd like facts on this). I've also read that testing vaccines in laboratories isn't permitted and is against the law. I'm in a state of shock.