Bill Gates retires from Microsoft - Watch the video

The man who revolutionized the whole personal computing era retired from Microsoft. Watch the video here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Good Bye, Bill!

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hmmm, I read an article in ET yesterday about the mighty Bill. He is looking forward to promote and work for the charitable organisation, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, biggest NGO in US. Well he is not going to be completely out of scene though. He will still be on the board as a non-executive director.

So CEans... what do you think? Is it a loss or a gain for the world? Or neither?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    So CEans... what do you think? Is it a loss or a gain for the world? Or neither?
    Well, I don't think its a loss or a gain. Bill had a role to play and he played it very well. The world will remember him for his contribution to personal computing.

Hats off to you Bill - you'll be my (/our) hero all the time! [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, since i am a crazy engineer so i had this crazy doubt that, If we have an insulted container having a gas like say helium(which is close to...
I found the following line in Datasheet of LM2575 "TTL shutdown capability, low power standby mode" Could you please tell me what it means...? Thanks in advance... With Regards, Ganesh
Hello My Dear Friends, This is Ganesh from India. I finished my degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Madurai. Now working in Embedded System field at Bangalore.. Glad to...
CEans, I'm a big fan of Robert Kiyosaki's books. It all started with Rich Dad Poor Dad - and I've a collection of all his books. "Increase your financial IQ"...
hi guys. i want to be able to redirect my form to a page, based on the input provided by the user. eg. On my form, i ask the user...