-which does not require
a.running water
b.cost is very low
c.smell cheracteristics are as good as or better than a flush toilet
But it dosen't exist yet

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's wrong with the fields and open grounds?
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    😲 ...50 % India is defecating in open is this desirable; every time they need to find an open place,water
    . a proper planning is done before defecating.germs are spread hence diseases.
    • Estimated 100,000 tons of www.ddws.gov.in that Indians leave each day in fields of potatoes, carrots and spinach, on banks that line rivers used for drinking and bathing
    • Rainy season , heat waves add to the trouble
    • Women try to avoid during day time
    • In villages if somebody had to go people would beat them up or chase them
    • ............................ #-Link-Snipped-# is struggling with a sanitation emergency

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

‎"Dard hota raha..,chatpatate rahe..,aayine se sada chott khate rahe..,wo watan bech kar muskurate rahe...,hum watan ke liye sar katathe rahe......!!!" These lines and the image below speak volumes. Salute to...
innovation is my passion and i never give up my dreams
Are you a mobile games lover? Do you have iPhone? If Yes, then definately you must have heard about the iPhone Game of the Year 2011 by Apple - Tiny...
I am now in 3rd year of diploma in mechanical. I don't know what project should I make. So kindly give me suggestion. Thank You.!
A Chinese technology firm Zhizhen Network Technology has filed a legal challenge against technology giant Apple of infringing its patented voice recognition software. They had accused that Apple with its...