BigRock Hosting & Domain Registration Review

CEans, if you're looking to host your blog, website or want a personal domain, BigRock's got special discount for all of you.

Use the following coupon while signing up on BigRock.com: CRAZYENGINEERS to get -

# Up to 50% discount on our Hosting, Email and Do-It-Yourself Website builder products.

# 10% discount on all other products

Note: The offer is valid until March 31 and applicable only for first year of hosting.

If you sign up, please do post a detailed review of their hosting plans, and domain registration process.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bump - This is a time limited offer for CEans 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wondering whether anyone's registered or bought something with our coupon. Note that 50% off is NOT available otherwise. This offer will expire on March 31.
  • pratik_ps2
    pratik_ps2
    is there any coupon for april 11.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're in touch with BigRock and they've promised that there will soon be another offer. The dates haven't been released yet.
  • Kajall
    Kajall
    I like to add my experience here , recently i have registered the domain making use of this site
    its highly important to rely on those who provide a reliable service at
    affordable cost.. To have a pretty good service you may hinge on this
    site .. i got here & satisfied with it . i feel it deserves the
    best .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google released latest version of Google Chrome browser which has large improvements over the earlier versions. The settings page has been reworked and now it opens in a separate tab...
Our old timer, CEan A SudhaKar celebrates his 26[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. I haven't seen him online lately but let's hope he joins us back soon 😀 Wishing a Very Happy...
Google has launched Instant Previews for mobile devices and they're incredibly useful. It adds a magnifying glass next to every search result and tapping on it loads all the cached...
I'm not sure if there's a bias, but it could be because of the fact that Infosys founders belong to South India and have natural inclination towards South Indian engineers....
I personally am against deciding a dress code for employees. However, it could be a matter of discipline that many IT companies in India have a dress code for their...