CrazyEngineers
  • While the majority of the engineering graduates are after jobs, there are few ones who want to go out of the way and try their hands at starting up their own businesses. Let's collect real world problems student CEans are facing in starting up their own companies. We'll also try to find out possible answers/solutions to your problems 😀 .
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Manish Goyal

MemberOct 31, 2011

One of the biggest problem is knowing about market trends , reaching to the customer and convince them that we are the one you are looking for is quite a tough job in market today, so i think at that time you need experience, so My question is how to overcome such situations?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • vinci

MemberDec 5, 2011

toughest question to answer by goyal420,but not impossible.

See what we can do not going to public at first,rather initiate with free trial so that public begin trust over your product and dont break their trust or all in vain then

but I too need this topic to be more enlighten here .
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberDec 7, 2011

Also the can not understand exact risk in it. Mostly they start with great confidence but as time passes they have to face such problem which are not consider while starting then they may lost their confidence in this case.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 7, 2011

The problems are part and parcel of life. Even in regular job, people would experience problems they never expected. However, the key is to start a venture you're passionate about and interested it. This makes you keep going even when things are wrong.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register