Biggest Pen In The World

a nagpur based entrepreneur Ajit singh designed the worlds' largest pen. this pen is 29.7 kg in weight and 13.3 feet in height. it can write for 10 kms and has a ball point of 0.045mm. it costs nearly about Rs. 30,000 and refilling takes about rs. 3000. the earlier pen was approximately 11 feet high. 😀

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    he won't be using that to write i guess 😀
    and without that, its useless.......😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice project but i think instead of doing such useless projects make some useful projects for the people
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    this pen is made up of wood steel, iron and some fibre. this i suppose is not a useless project. requires a lot of study. it is creativity
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    can some one post the images if possible?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

written assignments should be banned completely. some productive and useful type of assignments like ppts mini projects should be given. what are your opinions? 😡
Hi, I am Farjand. I am in Mechanical branch from last 1 year.I like swimming as I have achieved a gold medal in school.My aim is to do something good...
I was thinking of designing some thing in these summer holidays using CATIA which I recently learned.I want to modify products using it.Does any company offers to design its products...
It is an intriguing question I came across when I was reading something on the internet. What is your take on the question ?
HI my project is air mouse using accelerometer im struck as to how to send data to comp regarding mouse movement and clicking im using arduino plz help