Bharathi shekhar - cs engineering student, mysore

hi... m an cs engineering student.m studying in 4th sem.i m here to improve my knwoledge

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family, #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
    How did you discover CrazyEngineers?

And feel free to ask and share anything.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bharathi shekar
    hi... m an cs engineering student.m studying in 4th sem.i m here to improve my knwoledge
    Welcome. We hope you will enjoy CE πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. πŸ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    bharathi shekar
    Welcome to CEπŸ˜€
    have you read bharathiyar poems? I am great fan of his poems
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CEπŸ˜€
    have you read bharathiyar poems? I am great fan of his poems
    thanku sir....i didn read but i ve heard about him ...ll defnitely read his poems πŸ˜€
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. πŸ˜€
    thanku sir..
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE Family, #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
    How did you discover CrazyEngineers?

And feel free to ask and share anything.
    i was surfing for some internships n i got this site...i liked d name "crazy engineers" like anything..i thought being an engineering student i shoud join this
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    i was surfing for some internships n i got this site...i liked d name "crazy engineers" like anything..i thought being an engineering student i shoud join this
    thanks
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    The_Big_K
    Welcome. We hope you will enjoy CE πŸ˜€
    ya definitelyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    Hi! I'm thinking of doing my internships this sem holidays...i know c,c++,sql bcoz m still in 3rd year..can any company take candidate like me for internships????if so how to approach them???if not what n all courses should i learn in this holidays???
    i hope u ll help me out of thisπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bharathi shekar
    hi...i m thinking of doing my internships this sem holidays...i know c,c++,sql bcoz m still in 3rd year..can any company take candidate like me for internships????if so how to approach them???if not what n all courses should i learn in this holidays???
    i hope u ll help me out of thisπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    Avoid posting the same question at multiple locations. I've moved your earlier post to Internships section.
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    The_Big_K
    Avoid posting the same question at multiple locations. I've moved your earlier post to Internships section.
    sorry...i m neww to this community..so made a mistake sorry..
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Bharathi πŸ˜€ !!!
    Be an Active member of CE....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture by Professor Oussama Khatib for Introduction to Robotics (CS223A) in the Stanford Computer Science Department. In the first lecture of the quarter, Professor Khatib provides an overview of the...
Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd, a design services company based out of Hyderabad has launched a personal computer virtualisation system to allow gaming, video streaming and Internet browsing on TV. The...
I think the title says it all. even though turbines convert fluid energy into mechanical energy,and their working principle is quite opposite to that of fans and pumps, do they...
I stumbled across this blog called, runningastartup.tumblr.com It very accurately tells you what start-up owners feel like when they are doing their day to day work. I am sure all...
CEans, our exclusive interview with Dr. Vijay Bhatkar is now live in our Small Talk section. If you haven't read the interview yet, I'd *strongly* recommend you to go through...