Beware all beautiful girls out there.

Hello to all i rarely watch television but a day or two before i saw an add of Ponds Age Miracle. The Ad says it penetrate till 20th layer of skin to stop signs of ageing, by the way so far i know skin only have two layers,
Dermis and
Epi-dermis.
Even if you count all muscle layers on your face with skin layers, they don't make it 20. Does it stops ageing from your skull, still not 20. Beware, it can be something that can prove fatal to your skin. Better beware than repenting later. Have a nice time.

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i think skin has 7 layers.and i dont know the names😔
  • Leo
    Leo
    Hi buddy in all there are only 2 layers, others are their sub-layers specially which compose those layers,

Epidermis: It is outer layer, composed of 5 different layers known as
    1.stratum basale
    2.stratum spinosum
    3.stratum granulosum
    4.stratum licidum
    5.stratum corneum
    Epidermis is outer layer and main function is protecting skin from antigens, every sub-layer is composed of different cells responsible for melanin and skin immune.

Dermis: Dermis is three tissue layer below epi-dermis, which are not present in sub-layer form, they are as follows,
    1.collagen
    2.elastic tissues
    3.reticular fibres

these cells are responsible for, sebaceous and sweat secretion as well as nervous sensation in skin.

By the way skin layers are not counted in sub-layers, even if you count, they still not make 20.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This Video will show you why you must be thankful for what you have, [video=youtube;T_S9zZhWm0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_S9zZhWm0Y[/video]
This song is made of windows default sounds. Now this is the perfect example of Application Multitasking (creative way)😁 I guess this is made using Flash! [video=youtube;CqoPiXqH3hI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqoPiXqH3hI[/video]
Received an forward e-mail, Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each buy a ticket and watch as the...
Hello everyone, I would like some assistance on this circuit which I plan to modify. The analog circuit attached is a dimming circuit application note for a PIC microcontroller. It's...
hi i need to make an app which detects if the speaker has given out beep sound or not can you help in me in doing it could not get...