CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sabeel_ekm • 08 Jul, 2015
Hi guys,
Can anyone suggest me some good short course to do after ECE...Is UNIX course better??..Plz Help me in finding courses in Bangalore or Kerala. I also applied for cdac my rank a+b+c is 1260..will i get admission in desd?
@Ankita Katdare • 17 Jul, 2015 @Harshad Italiya can help you out here.
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Jul, 2015 @sabeel_ekm, Please check out this https://www.vectorindia.org/ Institute provides good courses with different timelines so check out their syllabus and see if fees and timeline suits to what you are looking for or not.

Update:- Here is the short term course related information - https://www.vectorindia.org/short-term_courses.html
@sabeel_ekm • 18 Jul, 2015 @Harshad Italiya and @Ankita Katdare Hi..I got selected for cdac DESD at Chennai i n first allotment..I heard Banglore HYD n Pune are best for DESD..Should I join Chennai hows the training and placement in Chennai ?
@Harshad Italiya • 18 Jul, 2015
sabeel_ekm
@Harshad Italiya and @Ankita Katdare Hi..I got selected for cdac DESD at Chennai i n first allotment..I heard Banglore HYD n Pune are best for DESD..Should I join Chennai hows the training and placement in Chennai ?
I would say if you are confident that you will get joining at Pune then you should leave Chennai and go for it otherwise I would say just join Chennai.
@sabeel_ekm • 18 Jul, 2015
Harshad Italiya
I would say if you are confident that you will get joining at Pune then you should leave Chennai and go for it otherwise I would say just join Chennai.
Wat about the training and Placement Facilities in Chennai?
@sabeel_ekm • 29 Jul, 2015 @Harshad Italiya @Ankita Katdare ..Hey m confused plz help...After second allotment m still in CDAC Chennai for desd..i don't know about Chennai...should i join or should i join cranes varsity Banglore for embedded course...plz reply soon..Thanks in advance
3.9k views

Related Posts

@anusha7407 · Jul 8, 2009

Can Ne 1 Post Me link 2 Download Ansys10.0 Free Dwnload WithOut Payement?😕 Thank u..! Peace..!
5.8k views

@yuosef · Feb 18, 2014

hi , any one can you help me to get fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition???? thanks you
5.1k views

@shwetaphrt · Jan 27, 2010

Iam 3rd year B-tech computer science student,doing engineering from geetanjali institute of technical studies ,udaipur .I want to do my summer traning from some reputed company so can u suggest...
3k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Nov 16, 2017

WhatsApp, the messaging service that has become a necessity in the age of smartphones shows no hints of slowing down. WhatsApp tries to integrate features that it sees on other...
3k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jan 6, 2018

We all love watching TV shows and movies but sometime that needs a little help deciphering the dialogue. For example if you are watching something with a deep southern Texan...
4.7k views