Best Thread Contributor Nomination Thread

This thread invites nominations for the ongoing contest - #-Link-Snipped-#

Which thread do you think should be awarded best thread? Post the links in this thread 😀 Let's see what our CEans think.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    100 views, not even a single reply.

May be the threads of Chit-Chat sections has less importance. But I like this,

#-Link-Snipped-#

I hope so many CEans will realize now!! If it happens, CE will Rock.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans who are into QA might be interested in this job opportunity - We have immense pleasure in representing ourselves from NOVO, a Bangalore based consulting company with its presence...
SAN FRANCISCO and BANGALORE, July 20, 2010 — ThoughtWorks Studios, a global leader in Agile ALM solutions, today announced Go™, a new Agile release management platform that allows organizations to...
If you are a HUGE fan of Kung Fu Panda Movie like me and love playing Mobile games, Here is a link to the Kung Fu Panda Mobile Game -...
I recently saw an advertisement on television regarding the Lava B2 and B5 cell phones. It said that: the new Lava phones are the world's first Alpha keypad phones i.e....
The Union Minister for human Resource Development, Shri Kapil Sibal unveiled a low cost computing-cum-access device, here today. The price of the device exhibited today is expected to be around...