CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@johnd • 13 Jun, 2009
Hi all,

I just thought of starting a thread to collect the list of websites which provides project ideas and paper presentation ideas. Please post the sites which you feel is worth visiting. I will start off with a very good site.

<ad removed>

This is a great blog with huge project ideas for various disciplines from many websites and universities. Many project reports and paper presentation ideas are also available in the website.

Visit this site if you want any kind of project or paper presentation ideas.
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 yeah
its good source of project ideas but i prefer CE for getting a better support for project ideas discussion..
am i right?
@mikeclan • 21 Jan, 2011 Few years ago I got so many paper presentations in my own desktop (when I was doing engineering). Now I visited this forum while searching for some papers for my younger brother. He wanted a PPT based on GSM technology. Any ideas?

@Ankita Katdare • 21 Jan, 2011 @Sumith: Rock on CEan!

4.2k views

Related Posts

@CIVILPRINCESS · Feb 3, 2010

Buildings are the Worst Killers than the Earthquake. Earthquakes don’t kill; badly built houses do. Neglecting earthquake hazards in the design of buildings will not be fair designing. I got...
8.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 14, 2011

Many applicants face this question. The interviewers may ask, "what does over confidence mean to you?" Sometimes the interviewer says, "You look over confident." How does one defend oneself then?...
37.5k views

@Deadman · Mar 2, 2015

As a mechanical engineer i have 90% on field job and i hate it and i particularly dont find any scope in it. What am i good at is desk...
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 12, 2013

If you have taken a Google PageSpeed test recently and haven't got a good result, chances are that Google gave you a suggestion about Avoiding Landing Page Redirects. Well, for...
4.4k views

@jaspal rautela · Jun 18, 2012

what is difference between thick and thin cylinder?
17.7k views