CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@johnd • 13 Jun, 2009
Hi all,

I just thought of starting a thread to collect the list of websites which provides project ideas and paper presentation ideas. Please post the sites which you feel is worth visiting. I will start off with a very good site.

<ad removed>

This is a great blog with huge project ideas for various disciplines from many websites and universities. Many project reports and paper presentation ideas are also available in the website.

Visit this site if you want any kind of project or paper presentation ideas.
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 yeah
its good source of project ideas but i prefer CE for getting a better support for project ideas discussion..
am i right?
@mikeclan • 21 Jan, 2011 Few years ago I got so many paper presentations in my own desktop (when I was doing engineering). Now I visited this forum while searching for some papers for my younger brother. He wanted a PPT based on GSM technology. Any ideas?

@Ankita Katdare • 21 Jan, 2011 @Sumith: Rock on CEan!

2k views

Related Posts

@anamika9042 · Aug 23, 2013

plz give some ideas for my final year project for mechanical
1.8k views

@pratik20990 · Oct 1, 2009

i have made an IR sensor circuit on breadboard which is this- i made this circuit on breadboard and when powered it with 9V battery the red LED started glowing....
3.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 12, 2015

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has decided to postpone the testing of Reusable Launch Vehicle - Technology Demonstration (RLV-TD) to 2016. ISRO engineers had scheduled to test the RLV...
2.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 18, 2014

Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio telecom has announced that they will start rolling out 4G services all over India in the first or second quarter in 2015. The company is...
4.3k views

@chiru2218 · Jul 16, 2009

I would plz like s/w & n/wng professionals to post their views on aspects like job stress,demand for their skills,compensation,security of job,working hrs etc.Your views will be most valuable to...
4.3k views